Honduras Medical Mission 2017
On July 22nd – 29 in 2017, CBF will send another evangelical/medical mission team to serve the spiritual and medical needs of the Honduran people in the capital city area of Tegucigalpa. We are seeking 20 Christian volunteers willing to give God a week of their time to bring love, hope and help to these desperately needy people. This is a promise: God will give more than you can.
• our team is securely protected everywhere and all the time.
• we have translators – It is NOT necessary to speak Spanish but, anything you learn is helpful, and will greatly enrich this unique and rewarding service.
• only 3-5 members must be medically licensed. The majority of the team need not be medical professionals and will serve in several other rewarding ways … nobody is idle or unnecessary.
We would love to have you consider this trip! And you will love how this trip changes you. Please consider joining our team as we serve Him in Honduras. If you (or others you know – please pass around this information!) are interested we can help you start your paper work and fund raising. So, please call Shelly at the church office (501-835-0860) if you have questions or to get on the interest-list.
If you would like to support this mission financially, you can do so by:
- Texting your gift amount to (501) 209-8006. (If this is your first time you will be asked to register with a credit/debit card.) Enter the amount in either of these formats $250 or 75.00 followed by the keyword Honduras. ($250Honduras or 250.00Honduras)
- Placing your gift in the offering boxes at the back of the Worship Center. Write Honduras mission on the envelope or memo line if you are using a check.
- Mailing your contribution to the church office (7351 Warden Road. Sherwood, Arkansas 72120). Write Honduras mission on the envelope or memo line if you are using a check.
- Bringing your gift by the church office and let us know that you would like it to go towards the Honduras mission.
- Giving online through Paypal using the button below. Type Honduras mission where it says “What is your donation for?”